[Noisebridge-discuss] Sublet and permanent room available

Meredith Scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 21:25:54 UTC 2010

Heya!
Thomas Lotze, quirk and I have found and secured an awesome house on
Alabama and 20th st. In the sunny mission.
I'm leaving for burning man, however, so I'm subletting my room for
that month.
There's also a permanent, larger room available.
There's a washer dryer in the unit, backyard, and it's right near
mission cliffs, atlas cafe, and mere blocks from NB and Bart.
The exact rent structure isn't nailed down yet, but the sublet will be
around 750 and the permanent room around 950.
Contact me off-list for more info :)
Meredith

Drawing and making