[Noisebridge-discuss] Plus US-1080 Projector -- Do we have the remote?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Aug 6 04:31:10 UTC 2010

I found this online -- it is a set of instructions for resetting the
projector so the 'LAMP Usage' light doesn't stay on annoying us all to no
end.

However, I need the remote. Has anyone found the remote?  The projector is
currently in the Church classroom on a table.

Plus U2-1080 Reset lamp used hours to zero

1. Press MENU to display main menu.
2. Press cursor keys to select POWER MENU.
3. Press L-CLICK to display the POWER MENU.
4. Press the cursor keys to select LAMP USAGE, the lamp used hours will be
displayed.
5. Press POWER ON on the remote control for more than 10 seconds.
LAMP USAGE will be reset to zero and the STATUS indicator will go off.

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe