[Noisebridge-discuss] The Deal is Sealed! ATX Hackerspace has leased a new location...

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 20:09:56 UTC 2010

Oh thank Bob, the deal is sealed, and we got our first choice of locations!

ATX Hackerspace signed the lease for 1601 Rutherford Ln, Suite A200
this afternoon.  Our newest location has a lot to offer, and is
entirely leased and funded by/for the ATX Hackerspace. We'll have 1200
square feet (+400sqft of loft space) to work with -- most of it open
slab -- with 300 amp service, 2 zone A/C, beefy vent fans, a tidy
water closet, and a roll-up door. We have a roomy conference area in
front and the faint scent of candles from a previous tenant in back.
The parking is vast, the access good, and the price is right!

Noisebridge members who happen to be in the area, (saaay .. for SxSW
next year) should feel free to drop by, say hi, and hack with us.

HappyDance!
-Martin