[Noisebridge-discuss] Science Engineering and Design Huddle: Air Bellows

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 01:16:52 UTC 2010

It's been too long since we've had a proper Friday science engineering
and design huddle update:

Today, Mike Kan is introducing how to make 'bellows', i.e. air-sealed
or light-sealed collapsing chambers (as used in air bellows, camera
bellows, and accordions).
I'll document the process in case folks can't make it, and we will
probably continue the session next Friday as well.  But if you can and
want to learn, we have lots of butcher paper and we will be working
for about 3 hours.

-Ronald Miloh Alexander