[Noisebridge-discuss] turing news

jim jim at well.com
Tue Aug 10 23:18:02 UTC 2010

   some of us who use the turing classroom have
become sufficiently disgusted with the growning
amount of crap lying around that we plan to
institute a turing classroom cleanup policy to
happen in the afternoon each tuesday and friday.
   if we find something we believe is personal
(e.g. a sweater), we'll try to find the lost and
found place and put it there.
   if we find something that looks like it should
be part of the noisebridge infrastructure (e.g.
screwdrivers or set of screws), we'll try to
identify where it belongs and put it there.
   all else we'll put in the big pile of crap for
hackers in the northwest corner.