[Noisebridge-discuss] The Humanities and Technology Camp (THATCamp) Bay Area, October 9-10

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Aug 11 06:23:10 UTC 2010

Was asked to pass this along, hopefully of interest to at least a few:

Attendees will include innovators from across the spectrum of the
intersection of humanities and technology, from academics to
entrepreneurs to companies and organizations working in the realm of
the commons.  There will be folks from libraries, archives, and
museums, all of the local universities, and many technology companies.
 You can read more about it at www.THATCampBayArea.org/about.

Also, we have a limited number of small sponsorship opportunities for
companies and organizations that are interested in partnering with us
and in highlighting their role in the intersection of humanities and
technology to this group of catalysts and the greater THATCamp
network.  You can see more info on our sponsorship levels ($200 and
$500) here: http://www.thatcampbayarea.org/sponsors/.