[Noisebridge-discuss] update for the 19th - hands on deck needed, budget&donations

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 03:04:47 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I'll be ready to prepare food and drinks for 5 minutes of fame. I plan to have
ready few gallons of kombucha and coolers  which are maturing for 14 days
already, which is great! Will be preparing cold drinks like ice teas and
tutifrutis, and hot teas, hopefully also some coffees. I would love to have few
pairs of hands on the deck for the preparations on Tuesday and Thursday and also
for a bit of time during the event and after. I'm now making a budget, I'm
thinking about $300 for food and majority of the drinks. I've $100 credit for
Three Stone Hearths things, so there will be a lots of cool tasting. I would
like to split a profit between Tastebridge and Noisebridge and I would not say
no too few bugs to myself,

Well send me an email to contact me, will go through the situation on Tuesdays
meeting anyway.

Sincerely,

Frantisek