[Noisebridge-discuss] 5 min of fame - donations for food and beverage section

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 19:26:15 UTC 2010

Hi To All!
I'm putting together around 5 main dishes, around 5 different spreads and
another 5 snack options. There will be at least 3 types of non alcoholic
beverages available. I

'm aiming to prepare enough for let say 100 people.

Budget = $300

Covered $100

Needed $200

Whoever is OK to put some money in asap, please send me an email stating the
amount and I'll take it out from the budget.. I would love to have all the cash
on Tuesday or Wednesday for the cooking class which will start around 4:30 pm.

The donations split ratio between Tastebridge/Noisebridge etc. from the
promotional activity will be discussed at Tuesday meeting.

Talk to me please!

Frantisek