[Noisebridge-discuss] Paypal recurring payments die randomly. How's yours?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 03:13:27 UTC 2010

We talk about this occasionally in meetings, but I thought I'd send a
reminder to the list.  For some reason, the paypal subscription is
really screwy and I just checked mine and sure enough it hasn't been
paid since March. No idea why it stopped then. I re-subscribed and it
now says I have monthly payments set up again, but there's nothing
under my pre-approved payments section, so maybe that's a different
thing.

I'm going to check on this again next month to see if it pays, but I'd
be curious to hear if others have had this problem.

And before the helpful suggestions start pouring in, a few of us are
going to start checking the records for dues payment and implementing
some scripts to send reminders and such. So of course pipe up if you'd
like administrative work to do. Cause we've got it.

-Kelly