[Noisebridge-discuss] tearoom mural - you can contribute!

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at fernworks.net
Thu Aug 19 19:20:30 UTC 2010

Hey all!

My friend Ray and I have been painting a mural in the tearoom.  We are
planning to finish it today, to a point, but i wanted to make a way for
everyone to contribute if they want.

We are painting a nature-inspired landscape.  i have brought a bunch of
books with pictures of insects, animals, flowers, etc.  We will tidy up
the room in time for Arduino class & 5mof tonight, and leave the books,
some scissors, and thumbtacks in the room.  Pick out a bug or whatever
that you like, and decide where you want it to go in the room.  Cut it
out and pin it up, and on Sunday or Monday i will come in and seal
everyone's animals to the wall.  if your kid draws ponies, bring us a
pony!  whatever.  Please try to keep it nature-inspired and remember we
are trying to create a harmonious and restful environment.

thanks

R.