[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino Work Group?

Mario Landau Holdsworth mariolh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:50:33 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I was excited to see so many people attending Michael's Arduino class
yesterday. It occurred to me that it might be useful to have an Arduino work
group to complement the class. I think it would be really fun to work
together with other people and help each other out on arduino projects.

This would be an informal gathering for people who know some arduino basics
and want to get their hands dirty and build cool projects. Michael and some
other people expressed interest. What do you think about Mondays at 6pm? ( I
know this overlaps with the iPhone Developer Meetup but it's a big space!)

Let me know what you think!

-Mario