[Noisebridge-discuss] Couch on roof, mercury on floor, deep fried twinkies, and you.

Jeff Tchang jeff.tchang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 03:08:00 UTC 2010

Over the past 3 weeks my team and I have been participating in a
street food game. This culminates in the Street Food Festival
tomorrow.

However we need some help. We are the #2 team right now. This is not
good. The problem is that the voting requires people to log into
facebook and LIKE all of our videos.

The URL is here: http://www.thegogame.com/streetfood/Team.asp?GamePlayID=38496

So I ask noisebridge for a bit of mechanical turk help and click LIKE
on all the videos. The site is quite broken so you may have to LIKE
stuff twice (poor QA). Any help would be solely appreciated. Of course
I thought about mechanical turking the whole thing but that borders on
unethical :)

-Jeff T,