[Noisebridge-discuss] Back yard garden for free use 2 blocks from NB

Patrick Lake pat at patsanimation.com
Sat Aug 21 20:39:28 UTC 2010

Hi.  I made this ad-

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/1899039823.html

The response was pretty good and I heard that local community gardens can have long wait lists.  I picked 2 takers, but 1 backed out so now there's an opening again.  I'm thinking of what might be best community benefit, and some of the others were far away or less than ideal, and I realized I never offered it through noisebridge.  Here's a chance to apply.  I haven't done this before so it's going to be something to work out with users.  Best candidates would be as trustworthy and committed as possible, bring some community or co-op benefit, and be easiest to work with so I can be hands-off.  If you're interested, please email.  Thanks, Pat.