[Noisebridge-discuss] Burning Man - ride, etc

Dougie daworley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:22:02 UTC 2010

I have up until now been steadfastly planning on not going up to playa this year for financial reasons.

Last night a few jerks friends played hardball with me, and literally thrust a ticket and a few other resources into my hands.  I still have not decided to go (weighing unemployment and job hunting, etc), but the reasons not to go are significantly less now.

Were I to head up, I'd want to leave Thursday Aug 26 for early build, and come back early Thursday Sep 2 of the event.  Might someone be able to help me up or back?  Insert usual offerings of gas money, scintillating conversation and my firstborn child here.

I apologize for posting to multiple lists, so please email me directly if you have any leads for me.

Also I apologize in advance for posting something potentially off topic.

Thanks!
 - Dougie