[Noisebridge-discuss] Added a page to the Wiki for project sources

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:53:20 UTC 2010

I was looking around on the website for places to pick up stuff locally,
but didn't really see anything. So I've started a page on the wiki for
sources for electronic and other project needs. If there was already a
page that this information should have been added to let me know and I
will move any useful information to that page.

I know this is not an exhaustive list, so please add your favorite
sources to the list. The list so far focuses on electronics, but please
add any useful sources for mechanical, crafty, construction, etc...

I would really love to see more local/independent sources.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Sources_for_electronic_and_other_project_components

Thanks,
B.