[Noisebridge-discuss] Spacebridge still missing flight android G1

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 02:29:36 UTC 2010

We still cannot find our flight ready G1.

We have completely pulled everything from our shelves today as part of a
reorganization and didn't see it anywhere.

If you have been with us on any of our launch/recovery missions, please
check your bags, car, etc to see if you might have snagged it.

If you have come across a random G1 in the space that you thought might
have been up for grabs, let's talk, it might be ours.

I really don't want to think anyone would have taken it unless it was
purely by mistake.

Thanks,
B.