[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: anyone have a broken or damaged thinkpad t series with an ok keyboard?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:42:12 UTC 2010

my trusty t60 has lost the ability to type the letter 'a'. i've tried
cleaning the keyboard (there was lots of fluff) but that didn't help, so
i need to replace the keyboard. the actual contact is sealed and is not
repairable or individually replaceable.

possibly the keyboard is the same one used on other t series, so if you
have a broken or damaged t series laptop i might buy it off you for the
keyboard. tell me the model and i'll look up the part number to verify.

a different language would be ok. premium paid for hebrew or arabic.

forwarding this message to others who can help me would be appreciated.