[Noisebridge-discuss] Help Using the CNC

Mario Landau Holdsworth mariolh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 00:59:37 UTC 2010

Hey,
I was wondering if anyone is willing to show me how to use the CNC to make
custom PCBs. I read the wiki and it seems there are of things I should be
aware of before attempting to use it for the first time. Does someone have
the carbide tooling or do I need to order that? I would much rather have
someone walk me through it the first time than experiment, because I would
hate to damage the CNC mill. Also, if there is maintenance that needs to be
done to the CNC I would be happy to help!
Thanks,
Mario