[Noisebridge-discuss] book donation - proper procedure? (Nutrient Content Tables)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 05:14:11 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I've got a cool book which will support food hacking at Noisebridge/Tastebridge.
I want to donate it to Noisebridge library and I wonder what is the know&how to
do it? How shall I label it, where to put it etc. The book name is Food Values
of Portions Commonly Used by Jean A.T. Pennington (it is basically Nutrient
Content Tables Encyclopedia). Based on my knowledge and expertise it can be very
handy.

Thanks for the info,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS If someone is interested the Food Real Festival is still on in Oakland
tomorrow (Sunday) and some of the demos and presentations are really cool, some
of them are not.
http://eatrealfest.com/