[Noisebridge-discuss] [PAYING PROJECT] FW: instruments for Sony

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:14:59 UTC 2010

Hey Folks!

This could be a really nice and fun, paying opportunity for some people.

Rachel Walker, of Sony Music, contacted me (and a bunch of others) looking for several people to create some "musical instruments".  Originally they wanted one person to make a bunch of these, but wanted them all with about 5 days notice, which was too fast, and the project was cancelled.  But now they are on again, and want several people to each create a "musical instrument" (described in the email copied, below).

They need these "instruments" ASAP!  So, if you are interested, please contact Rachel Walker right away.

Anyone interested, please contact Rachel directly rachel.walker at sonymusic.com.

If I weren't so damn busy, I'd do this.

Best,
Mitch.