[Noisebridge-discuss] FOSS preference Re: Prospective Final Cut Pro workshop

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 20:15:52 UTC 2010

Disclosures:
1) I am not a member of Noisebridge
2) I don't know how to use many of these programs

Not to discourage any classes at all, but I wish workshops for FOSS
software were offered as well.

FOSS software is available to those in less fortunate financial
situations, and in general is more in the spirit of Noisebridge.

I have used Cinelera (very poorly) to edit a video, and it seems to have
all the basic functionality. Not bad, for a free program.

On 07/31/2010 08:35 PM, N wrote:
> I am thinking of organizing a Final Cut Pro workshop.
>
> I am trying to decide what evening weekday to do it on.
>
> Would those interested please send me an email saying what evening
> weekday would be best for them.
>
> Nick

Sent from my ASR-33