[Noisebridge-discuss] FOSS movie editing study / play group

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:35:15 UTC 2010

I know enough Cinelerra to get into trouble. Probably any of you can do
better with 5 minutes and the tutorial.

If there are no experts on this, I'd love to be part of a study group to
learn more. My big problem is that I don't know how to edit movies in
the first place, so all the terminology is over my head. If someone
knows what the work flow is, I'm sure we could move faster.

The plan might be to learn enough to put together a workshop to teach
others how to do the basics.