[Noisebridge-discuss] moral philosophy; was: Jacob Applebaum detained upon arriving in U.S.

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Tue Aug 3 01:12:19 UTC 2010

>On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Jason Dusek
><<mailto:jason.dusek at gmail.com>jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:
>  It is a pleasure to know that there is a group
>  of people so devoted to shoring up the foundation
>  of democracy.
>
>...as to have formed an techno-anarchist hippie collective named Noisebridge.

but never forget:
http://monochrom.at/blog/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=369&blogId=1

and: the whole wikileaks case is a classic example of moral
philosophy (aka ethics) and is worth 25 classes on the subject. you
really should get a philosopher and/or moral psychologist to give a
lecture and have an open discussion. we are planning something like
that in vienna...
a good read is jon haidt's five moral senses:
http://monochrom.at/blog/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=397&blogId=1

cheers
johannes