[Noisebridge-discuss] moral philosophy; was: Jacob Applebaum detained upon arriving in U.S.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 02:45:53 UTC 2010

So does anyone know any ethicists and/or moral philosophers who might be
interested in talking to a bunch of anarchists on this?  I know I'd go for
that.

Christie
_______
"Would you rather be a lion in captivity and live 24 years, or in the wild
and live 10-14 years? Answer the question every morning then look at your
condition." -- Nassim N Taleb