[Noisebridge-discuss] Burning Man roll call

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Tue Aug 3 23:09:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 01:50:19PM -0700, Daniel C. Silverstein wrote:
> I'll be at Syzygryd Base Camp at Cairo & 5:00

Me, too.  (There's a pretty good Noisebridge <-> Syzygryd crossover, from
what I've seen.)

I don't know if it'd be useful for anyone, but I can give someone a one-way
ride out to the playa.  (I've never been to Burning Man before, and I don't
know how long I'm going to be out there.)  So, if for some reason someone
has a ride back, but not a ride out there, drop me a line.

-mct