[Noisebridge-discuss] flag

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Aug 4 04:07:44 UTC 2010

Viona Jynn Louie wrote, On 20100803 205844:
> That's was a very .. insulting thing to do. It was a gift and obviously has
> some historic value to it.
>
> Thanks for restoring it.

No worries. It was very insulting to some of us here too.

Remember though that Noisebridge is a bull shit hacker anarchistic
do-ocracy collective, people don't agree on things all the time.
Additionally people things others might find cowardly all the time,
annonmously even. Since we said bull shit hacker anarchistic do-ocracy
collective, we don't have any rules against such actions.

Noisebridge is great in it's openness and ideologies, great things
attract the dumb.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net