[Noisebridge-discuss] ae 2010: noisebridge

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Aug 5 17:39:26 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 05:54:10PM +0200, das ende der nahrungskette wrote:
> arse elektronika 2010 will happen soon (sept 30-oct 3) and we really
> would love to have our workshop session at noisebridge (noon thru 7
> pm on oct 2). it was really great last year and i just wanted to
> inquire what the next steps could be.
> any objections?

Love it.  You'll have to set up earlier than noon to reserve space on a
Saturday, though.  Please get on the calendar and the upcoming events
list, and have somebody ready to put up signs and chairs, morning-of.

Also, if you could write a -announce post in the style of
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-announce/2010-July/000211.html
I'd appreciate it!

-andy