[Noisebridge-discuss] opening a safe

Bill Pollock bill at nostarch.com
Fri Aug 6 06:08:43 UTC 2010

We do know the combination. (I've had this safe for nearly 15 years.) I
think the safe is basically overstuffed to the point where the papers inside
are pushing on the door and messing something up. The dial will turn but not
smoothly.

The contents is flammable. I'd prefer not to destroy the safe if possible
but that may be the only way to open it.