[Noisebridge-discuss] The Deal is Sealed! ATX Hackerspace has leased a new location...

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Sat Aug 7 01:48:02 UTC 2010

On 08/06/2010 05:16 PM, Felipe Sanches wrote:
> [...]
> I develop Inkscape (http://inkscape.org/) since mid-2007
> Me and my friend Rodrigo are the main developers of GNU LibreDWG (
> http://www.gnu.org/software/libredwg)

I just wanted to say thank you very much for your work on these
important projects. I hadn't heard of LibreDWG before today, and was
pleased to see that there is progress being made on AutoCAD-compatible
free software. I have used Inkscape plenty and am constantly impressed
by it. Keep up the great work!

~leif