[Noisebridge-discuss] opening a safe

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Aug 8 09:16:28 UTC 2010

Bill Pollock wrote, On 20100805 160620:
> Hello All. We've got a safe in our office and something has happened to the
> dial. We can't get it open.
>
> Anyone care to crack a safe?

If only Jake and Steen where here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubin110/2950800149/

Took them about 2 hours to crack open a safe a few of us found on
Mission Street the night before. This was within the first week or two
of Noisebridge existing at 83c. Broke our only hammer at the time and
wrecked a couple other tools. Safe ended up being empty.

And thus started the honored Noisebridge tradition of "hacking things"
and not cleaning up afterwards. Two days later Andy and I moved the
carcass of the safe back onto Mission Street.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net