[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate sale at Noisebridge!

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 22:20:39 UTC 2010

Thanks for posting this, Mitch!

In addition, we're trying to help Nick sell as many Club Mate cases in the
next day as possible. If we can prove there's enough interest, then we might
be able to get much more Club Mate out here on a regular basis. If we sell
40 cases, not only will he bring it out here, but he'll use it to host a
fundraiser party at Noisebridge where you can come, support the community,
hang out with friends, and enjoy a great drink.

There will be games, recipes, Club Mate cooking, and other creative things,
but only if we sell those cases right now, as fast as possible. We'r'e lucky
enough to be a test market, so let's prove that we know how to have fun!

aestetix