[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible move to bay area.

jim jim at well.com
Thu Aug 12 21:19:12 UTC 2010

   the commute by car to mountain view, door to door,
is about an hour each way, not much different from
the train, depending on workplace location, and you
can read or whatever on the train better.
   density of amenities is much greater in sf proper
than anywhere else on the sf peninsula.
   i think the mission district is the best location
for you, given your posting to a hackerspace mailing
list. you can walk to the train station (e.g. walk
from 22 or so to wall street--compare on a map). the
mission district is generally sunny, rents are
__relatively__ inexpensive, plenty of amenities that
i think are of the widest variety of any other sf
district.