[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible move to bay area.

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:13:41 UTC 2010

Some might say that it is so entrenched in its different-ness that it
has become conservative in defending it. Witness the irony of the
(failed, thankfully) attempt to shut down The Shipyard, an off-grid
artist workshop generating its own electricity from solar panels and
only occasionally firing up the vegetable oil fueled generator.