[Noisebridge-discuss] The Hacker Space Olympics

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Fri Aug 13 16:06:51 UTC 2010

Actually I think that the reverse engineering efforts could exist regardless
of the "hackerspace olympic games" (and be part of it, whenever it happens).
I've been talking to some people trying to setup a website for that kind of
collaborative documentation of not officially documented hardware.

Anyone here interested in brainstorming about it? What tools would be useful
in such a website in order to enable people to share their discoveries about
hardware inner workings?