[Noisebridge-discuss] bluetooth?

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at fernworks.net
Fri Aug 13 16:43:12 UTC 2010

Hi!  Yes!  My first Arduino project is a pointing device.  I have a
pretty good idea of how to use the same circuit to make a keyboard.
It's based on this circuit
http://www.kobakant.at/DIY/?p=543

have you been going to Michael's Arduino class?  have you started
playing with bluetooth yet?  I am also interested in alternatives to
Bluetooth if there are any...

I'm planning to be at Arduino class on the 19th with my resistive
circuit.  It's a project that i am hoping, dear god, to finish and show
at Maker Faire New York (sept 25) so i am hoping to get moving on it.

R.

Message: 12