[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible move to bay area.

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:08:37 UTC 2010

Hey Matt, cool that you're coming out here!

This is a game I often play:

Financial District -> Wall Street
Marina -> West Village (used to be funky, now chic & expensive)
Fisherman's Wharf -> South Street Seaport (tourists and ships)
Pacific Heights -> Upper East Side
Presidio Heights -> Upper West Side
South Beach -> Battery Park (condos for bankers)
North Beach -> Little Italy (tourists and canoli)
Noe Valley -> Park Slope (stroller paradise)
Mission -> Lower East Side (hipsters & Latin food)
Tenderloin -> Alphabet City (junkies)
Outer Sunset -> Flushing (all the real Chinese food)
Treasure Island -> Roosevelt Island (remote but cheap)
Japantown -> K-Town (Korean BBQ and karaoke)
Chinatown -> Chinatown

also

San Jose -> Philadelphia
Palo Alto -> Westchester