[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible move to bay area.

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Aug 13 18:50:26 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Don French <dcfrench at gmail.com> wrote:

> Downtown Mountain View isn't horrible or anything.  It has great
> restaurants and a great book store / coffee house.  It just doesn't have all
> the wonderful diversity and variety of neighborhoods and activities that SF
> has.  But the train stops right downtown and it is easy to get to SF or SJ
> on the weekend.  Plus, there are a LOT of geeks living there.

Agreed. (Although I'd miss the goats and hippies if I moved there, it'll
probably be a good transition for you). There's also a hacker space down
there -- Hacker Dojo. So, you may also find help finding a place in Mountain
View (or even a short-term stay with geeks in the area). It's worth checking
out.

Cheers,

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe