[Noisebridge-discuss] tips on dealing with schizophreniform sufferers

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 00:39:55 UTC 2010

Yeah, Erin is a totally legit Noisebridger. She came to the space
because she was interested in what we're doing. She just also happens
to be homeless and living in a reality that only partially overlaps
our own.

Given this, I think there's absolutely no reasonable grounds to *ask
her not to come around*. At some point soon, we will have to ask her
to not *live* in the space. And if I were doing that to any other
Noisebridger, I would help them find someplace else to crash. It's
just particularly hard to do that with her. But we're trying.

-K