[Noisebridge-discuss] DIY Scanning Tunneling Microscope

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Aug 18 04:42:35 UTC 2010

There's also http://geociti.es , from the Archive Team featuring
net.saint Jason Scott of textfiles.com

I link to the front page of the Archive Team website for the excellent
picture, click through for geocities info, incluing links to several
other archiving efforts.
http://archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

According to them geocities will shut down  Oct 27.

If for some reason you miss the geocities aesthetic, here ya go:
http://www.textfiles.com/underconstruction/