[Noisebridge-discuss] who wants to buy an arduino at the workshop tonight?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Aug 20 20:04:57 UTC 2010

> > Or you could just hide the objects somewhere and securely transfer the
> > geocoords to him.
> >
> > You could accomplish your purpose much more cheaply and reasonably
> > well with some sealable envelopes and writing someone's name on them
> > and putting them in a common bin, if they didn't have a shelf...
>
> What we _really_ need is an Arduino based mobile geo-reporting,
> identity-sensing, Internet connected and controllable safe, ideally with
> multiple and separate secure portals....

But, a walkie-talkie downstairs works... :)  at least in the short-term
until an Arduino based mobile geo-reporting, identity-sensing, Internet
connected and controlled elevator can be harangued together.  :)

Any walkie-talkie low-tech solution that we can use so that I (and maybe
others) can support you as an Arduino vendor and I don't have to bother
looking up Maker Shed and going to the post office?

Glen
--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe