[Noisebridge-discuss] Art of Electronics [Book]

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sun Aug 22 21:58:08 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Wow. That's awesome. I didn't realize the book was available for
> downloading.

This is clearly not a legal, legit copy.  There's a dead tree version at
Noisebridge, someplace.

> What is this Electronics Workbench of which you speak?

EWB is apparently now known as National Instruments Multisim.  It's a rather
expensive (but really nice) SPICE frontend.  I used it about a decade ago,
when it was still Electronics Workbench, and loved it.

On the other hand, when you meet a EE who can't solder, you usually have
National Instruments to thank.
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
 josh at joshisanerd.com