[Noisebridge-discuss] Art of Electronics [Book]

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 02:37:27 UTC 2010

Do folks have recommendations for a good analog/digital design and
simulation software? Preferable open-source or at least free/cheap.

I've come across gEDA which looks very promising, but I haven't had a
chance to really start working with it.

Any gEDA experts that might want to do a class? Or even a SPICE guru
that would like to teach a class?

Thanks,
B.