[Noisebridge-discuss] Local source for Microchip Pickit2 or 3 in SF or near?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:46:06 UTC 2010

i have a tiny usb ICSP from adafruit. i got it for arduino, but IIRC it
works with any device that works with whatever the standard ICSP
protocol is. it might even do JTAG.

at any rate, if you want to borrow mine, you're welcome. i'm in berkeley
today, oakland this evening, then back to the city around 10pm.

On 08/24/2010 12:27 AM, David Yao wrote:
> Hi all,
> I think I wrecked my USB Microchip ICD2 MCU programmer today at work,
> and need to source another one asap.
> I see Jameco has a Pickit2 which I assume is compatible, but it's in an
> eval kit which I don't need (and seems to up the price a bit).
>
> So does anyone know another source near by SF for a bare Pickit2 or
> other device similarly compatible with the Microchip's MPLAB IDE?
>
> thanks!
> -
> DY

Sent from my ASR-33