[Noisebridge-discuss] Dealing with a cybersquatter

Larry Ogrodnek ogrodnek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 20:44:26 UTC 2010

this might be an interesting perspective on naming (advocating #1):

http://37signals.com/svn/posts/2303-the-unimportance-of-product-names

i recently read this interview talking about groupon, who registered a
trademark and then used that to convince the other people to sell the
domain (but they still ended up paying 250,000 for it):

http://mixergy.com/domain-business-tip/