[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser Proposal

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Mon Aug 30 04:51:59 UTC 2010

> This tells me that we cannot use the auction as I would like to...

Um, no.  Really, don't take anonymous generic advice and make amateur
armchair interpretations.  Consult NB's real accountant.

There's a reason why laywers are forbidden from giving magazine-column
advice.  Too bad the same doesn't apply to the other professions.

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.