[Noisebridge-discuss] emergency - Peter J. missing for 2 weeks?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 17:17:03 UTC 2010

Hi Rameen,
That is an option but he was missing at least 10 days before and I really do not
think that he went there, he certainly did not mentioned it to me or the guy who
was looking for him.

But thanks for the tip, I hope someone else will bring good news, I'm starting
to be really worried.

Sincerely,

Frantisek