[Noisebridge-discuss] Donation Machine (was SHOW ME THE MONEY)

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Thu Dec 9 04:14:01 UTC 2010

I checked out the dollar eaters and took one apart a little on monday.
I put it back together and only had a few extra screws when i was
done.... hee hee.

I don't really know too much about what I am doing so am hoping not to
be "the" "point person" but have been interested in dollar eaters for
some time.

It was full of logic switches etc that were kind of opaque but what
jonathan suggested was plugging the motors and sensors directly into an
arduino instead.  We talked about what those sensors might be, and I was
able to identify one.

I started a wiki page for this project.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/DollarEater

<3