[Noisebridge-discuss] What do you want from Adafruit? Group order is go!

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Dec 1 04:13:25 UTC 2010

Hey campers, just a reminder that if you want something from the
Adafruit group order
(goodies and prices at http:/www.adafruit.com) you can sign up on the
spreadsheet raht cheer:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiCtknwltXrAdExSaUpLMTExOGhnclBJakdOYVdvOEE&hl=en&authkey=COuH9sMK

You pay list, get free shipping, and the hackerspace discount goes to
NoiseBridge.

The order closes tomorrow night. A few people that indicated interest
on the wiki haven't put anything in the official spreadsheet, so I
will assume they changed their mind. (Sorry to be confusing, but the
spreadsheet is the One and Only True Order).

Sneak a peek at what people are getting, some cool stuff!

Also, haven't heard from Al Sweigart as official Adafruit liason. Al
are you on comm?

Happy hacking.

-Jon