[Noisebridge-discuss] where are the bicycles + locks, I still need one to use quite a lot

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 18:38:07 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I wonder where are the bicycles especially the black old fashioned one? It has
functional lock and stainless steel cord on it and I've the key and it is at
least $20 to buy new basic lock system. I'm leaving the next week and in the
next few days I will be really busy and bicycle will be really helpful. I
certainly did not expected that all functional bicycles will be gone without
saying that they are going. I feel that this is quite pretty wasteful and I did
not got the sense from the last meeting that they are going to be moved so fast,
this is quite a complication.

Or am I wrong and there is another functional bicycle with complete lock system
in the place? Where is it please?

Thanks,

Frantisek