[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseBoat

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:42:13 UTC 2010

OK, so I saw this via a slashdot article, but still...this idea would be
pimp.

Let's move Noisebridge onto a British Aircraft Carrier! There is one for
sale!! We'd have plenty of room for expansion, and we could probably build
an arduino powered rail gun, fighter jet, and fission reactor.
Drooooooooooooooooooooool:

http://www.edisposals.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Disposals-Public-Site/en_US/-/GBP/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=MieqQ4wkQg8000ArvQ_8K1sp0000giKn52gz?ProductUUID=38jAqBIQwVwAAAEsaApaBWLN&CatalogCategoryID=VaLAqBELPagAAAED8GeasfoP&JumpTo=OfferList

Sean